Monday, January 28, 2013

Who Am I?

Ever think about how others see you?

Well, in they eyes of an 11-year old, I am:

The biggest geek ever.  Embarrassing....unless I'm driving my car which is cool.  A good cook, especially if I'm making hamburgers or cookies.  The greatest mom in the world.  The meanest mom in the world.  The only person who could possibly love Ally, one of our cats.  Addicted to "What Not to Wear."  And have taken good lessons from the show.  Someone who should not brush their hair before going to the ballfield because I'll look too dressed up.  Weird.  Not quite as fast of a runner as him (Ha!).  Cuddly.  Scary.  And last, if not least, I pitch like Troy Percival.

Not sure if that is the image I ever imagined when I was younger.  Oh, well.  That's why they have wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment